FIREWORKS FESTIVAL VILNIAUS FEJERIJA
WHAT: FIREWORKS FESTIVAL VILNIAUS FEJERIJA
WHY: FIREWORKS FESTIVAL
WHERE: VILNIUS, VINGIO PARK
WHEN: SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2019 FROM 5PM
COST: TICKETED EVENT
The Lithuanian capital will once again be flooded with locals and visitors, all eager to witness spectacular fireworks, lasers, lights, music and more as the 11th edition of the fireworks festival kicks off in Vingio Park, Vilnius.
Tickets for the event range from €14.90 (around £14) for standing and go up to €39 (around £36) for seating in the main centre stage area. Children under 10 years old go FREE to the event and children 10+ years will require an adult ticket.
The gates open at 17:00pm and it is advised to get there as early as possible to avoid congestion getting into the event. The duration of the show will be around 3 hours long, and there will not be any breaks, so come prepared to witness this fantastic show for all the family.
3 teams of professional pyrotechnicians from different countries will compete against each other to win over the jury and spectators to win 1st prize with an equal number of votes. For the first time, a team from the USA will compete along with guests from the old continent as a Czech and Portuguese team fill the other two places.
- ARTHUR ROZZI PYROTECHNICS – An Italian team from the USA competing for the 1st time showing the Lithuanians a programme of fireworks based on American tradition.
- MALAKU- Czech team of three experts from different countries joining together bringing a mixture of fireworks and special effects project to their performance.
- GRUPO LUSO PIRTECNIA – A Portuguese collection of around 5 companies, known for creativity experience and innovation at their hearts they have improved constantly for almost a quarter.
From 2016, the performance of each team has consisted of three parts:
- Outline how the team interprets under the same conditions.
- Each team will have fireworks and music combined to create a show that reflects the countries and national identity of the country they are from.
- A fireworks programme choreographed to music chosen by the team.
Along with the competitors, the festival will feature favourite “Cinderella” and Czeslaw Galaio tracks along with explosive conclusion by the festival organisers; Blikas, with a show including lasers, lights, pyro and music to end the festival with a certain bang.
Last years 1st place and spectator prize went to Liuyang Jinsheng fireworks from China, why not look at their video below to see exactly what the competition are up against this year.