Dont play with fire!!
Amazed? Don't be, its simple science.
The smoke from the candle consists of mostly carbon dioxide, but not entirely. The candle's wick and the candle itself are coated in paraffin. When the candle is lit, the paraffin is released and is in the smoke when you blow out the candle. The carbon dioxide in the smoke may not be flammable, but the paraffin is. When you light the smoke, the paraffin burns, causing the flame to go down to the wick, and thus relighting it. cool huh?!
Leave a comment