4th July Celebrations Begin
Fireworks, a rodeo, music and fab food – what more do you want?? Well, at the Annual Folsom Pro Rodeo, you’ll get all this and so much more.
This wonderful event hosts a whole range of entertainment with something to suit all of the family.
• Rodeo clowns – these are to distract the bulls from getting to fallen bull-riders
• Silver-dollar dig for children – like a treasure hunt with real treasure
• Variety of food choices in the Cool Down Corral
• A stirring arrival of the American Flag by parachute
• Motocross freestyle daredevil Justin Ayres and his death-defying backflip.
• Mutton Busting – children under 6 years old don their helmets and get on board a sheep and see how long they can hang on for
• Wild rodeo action with bulls, broncs and cowboys
• Rodeo queen and colourful horse drill team performances by the Painted Ladies
• Nightly outstanding in-arena fireworks
• Evening live music with the Chris Gardner Band in the Golden Spike Saloon
• Snag tasty treats like funnel cake and finger-lickin' BBQ sandwiches.
• concessionary stands selling all things ‘wild west and bucking bronco’
The schedule of events is as follows:
6pm Gates Open
7pm Roping Events
8pm Riding Events
8:30pm American Flag arrives by parachute
9:30pm Patriotic Fireworks Display
10pm Live music by the Chris Gardner Band in Mike's Golden Spike Saloon
This wonderful event takes place over 3-days June 29th, 30th and July 1st starting this evening.
If you are looking for some fireworks to enjoy with your family and friends in the UK this 4th July, get in touch. The amount of bang you get for your buck here in the UK is much higher as the maximum allowed in the states is 500gms of black powder. One of our barrages has over 1.9kg of the same.
We are open 7-days a week and are only too happy to discuss your requirements for you.