20 Firework Themed Christmas Cracker Jokes
Christmas Day is almost here and that means the age-old tradition of pulling crackers and telling terrible jokes.
If you're planning to make your own crackers this year and want to include some firework fun, we've got you covered with 20 firework themed Christmas cracker jokes.
From bright puns to crackling humour, these firework-themed jokes are sure to ignite a burst of giggles and cheer around your holiday table.
- Why did the firework get sent to the principal’s office? Because it refused to fizzle out quietly!
- Why did the fireworks start a band? Because they had some explosive chemistry!
- What do you call a firecracker who likes to tell jokes? A pun-isher!
- What’s a firework’s favourite game to play? Sparklers and Ladders!
- Why did the firecracker go to school? To become a little banger!
- Why did the rocket get stopped by the police? It was going too fast!
- What did the firework say to the space rocket? “You’re out of this world!”
- What do you get if you cross fireworks and a bakery? Hot Cross Rockets!
- How do fireworks listen to music? Through their boomboxes!
- What do fireworks learn at school? How to create a bang!
- Why did the firework become a detective? To solve the case of the missing sparkle!
- What did the firework say to the portfire? “You really light up my life!”
- Why did the firecracker go to the party alone? Because it wanted to make a bang entrance!
- What's a firework’s favourite movie? Sky Fall!
- Why did the firework refuse to attend the party? It had a short fuse!
- What's a firecracker's favourite music genre? Pop music, of course!
- Why was the firework upset? It felt like it was getting "burned" out!
- What's a firework's favourite game? "Lightning round!
- What did one firework say to the other in the sky? "You're glowing places!"
- What did the firework say to the sparkler? "I love your 'glow-up'!"
From all of us here at Epic Fireworks, we hope you have a fantastic Christmas and that these firework-themed jokes bring some laughter to your Christmas table.
Looking to add real fireworks to your holiday celebrations this year?
We stock the largest range of market-beating fireworks you can buy in the UK and all at unbeatable prices. So whether you're looking for rockets, barrages, loud fireworks, quiet fireworks, mines, fountains or anything else, we've got you covered.
Plus, our expert team have curated ready-made DIY display packs, taking the guesswork out of how to put on a great fireworks show for your friends and family.