Archive for the ‘Marvel Fireworks’ Category
The Aerial Atom by Marvel Fireworks delivers super loud bangs and beautiful colours.
Noise lovers will grab this 30mm beast in a heartbeat as it is to the maximum bore size allowed in consumer fireworks. With huge huge breaks throwing multi-coloured glitter up into the night sky with as much noise as possible makes this one of our biggest sellers with over 1500 units sold a year.
Whilst small in stature, the Aerial Atom gives cherry reds, buttercup yellows, vibrant greens and sea blues in plenitude as they fall to earth twinkling and end on a flash of light.
The feedback on this little diamond is that they are really under-estimated and the big bursts show what a truly exceptional 1.3g firework this one is. A must have for any discerning noise lover.
No. of Shots: 37
Approx Firework Duration: 51 Sec
Firework Dimensions: 23cm x 23cm x 23cm
Bore Size: 30mm
Noise Rating: 10/10
Firework Classification: 1.3g
Safety Distance: 25 Metres
Vertical or Fan: Vertical
Ok, a biggie for you now, and with less than 5 weeks to go, I’m sure you all have your “firework heads” on now! So, sit back, grab a drink, and let us introduce the Marvel brand.
1. Selection Boxes! Party Time, Family, Ariel and Superstar. Do you want a quality selection – a genuine mix of effects – in one box? A family party perhaps? Then go for these! Effects and volume that come as a pleasant surprises from small items – pure party excitment!
2. 1.4G Rockets. With no less than 10 selections, all with a variety of effects and shapes, this must be one of the widest ranges of 1.4G rockets from any brand in the country. No silly prices either, just good little performers at a very reasonable price. Sure, they don’t rock the earth , but thats not what they are for. And of course, Marvel does the big boys too…
3. 1.3G rockets – Hawk – wow, look at the burst on that! They also do the classy Tomahawk, singles and in packs, and the biggest one in the Marvel range is the dominant “Atomic Meltdown!”
4. Fountains – And why not. Short, vicious and loud are the little Magic Fountains, and for some cheap fun check out the Cinder Cones. Pyro doesn’t need to be expensive to be good!
5. And last but certainly not least, there are not less than 15 barrges in this range, from the small and cute sonic of Humming Hornets, to the size, volume and sheer “wow, thats surely a professional one?” performance of Atomic Tornado – with some great lines in between, including the brash, colourful and popular Rogue Vipers.
And, thats just one of the many brands on sale at Jimmys!