OPENING TIMES/DELIVERY TIMES
As Christmas fast approaches, New Year celebrations loom large in the mind numerous customers already have their orders in place to avoid disappointment.
In order to address a great many issues, here is some of the information you will need:
1. Orders for the Scottish Highlands and Devon/Cornwall/all of Wales MUST be received by 27th December as we cannot take orders for these areas after the cut off time of mid-day
2. Orders for the remainder of the country MUST be received by lunchtime on 28th December 2018
3. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO FURTHER ORDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER LUNCHTIME ON 28TH DECEMBER
4. All orders will be delivered by 31st December 2018 – weather permitting
5. Please be aware that this time of the year there is little chance of re-delivery so please ensure that someone is available at the property at all times in order to avoid disappointment
6. We deal directly with a specialist courier and whilst the pricing is kept to a minimum, we cannot offer a reduction in the delivery cost or the ‘free gifts’ for collection
7. There is NO next day delivery available at this time of the year
CHRISTMAS OPENING TIMES
TUESDAY 18TH DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
WEDNESDAY 19TH DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
THURSDAY 20TH DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
FRIDAY 21ST DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
SATURDAY 22ND DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
SUNDAY 23RD DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
MONDAY 24TH DEC – CHRISTMAS EVE – 8.30AM TO 3.00PM (EARLY CLOSING)
TUESDAY 25TH DEC – CHRISTMAS DAY – CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 26TH DEC – BOXING DAY – CLOSED
THURSDAY 27TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
FRIDAY 28TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
SATURDAY 29TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
SUNDAY 30TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
MONDAY 31ST DEC – NEW YEARS EVE – 8.00AM – 6.00PM
TUESDAY 1ST JAN – NEW YEARS DAY – CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 2ND JAN – 10.00AM TO 3.00PM
Yes, we’ve done it again. Sorted Magazine which boast 100,00 readers across 21 countries globally, has chosen once again to feature Epic Fireworks.
Launched in Belfast in 2007 by motivational speaker and British entrepreneur Steve Legg, Sorted was recently voted as the world’s most wholesome men’s magazine. The associated charity, “Breakout Trust” ensure that sixty-two of the UK’s prisons receive free copies on a regular basis along with HM forces across the world and regularly delivery free copies into Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Centres throughout the UK.
The magazine for the non-subscribers among you claims their success is all down to their no-nonsense regular features looking into faith, finance, fitness, passion and purity, motoring, movies, football and other sports, popular literature, movie news, addictions, accountability, mentoring and encouraging each other. They also have a Gadgets expert and a motoring correspondent as well as a ’60 Second Life Coach’ and a ‘Sex Doc’.
With Bear Grylls as a fan and featuring Epic Fireworks for the last few years, we expect the readership to keep going from strength to strength and wish them all the best.
As the years pass by, it is more and more common to have fireworks as part of Halloween celebrations rather than just keeping them for Bonfire Night.
We have a huge array of items which will be brilliant for your Halloween party ranging from the beautiful but simple Pumpkin Fountain all the way up to the massive (and frankly fantastic) Thunderous Finale firework barrage.
Check out these wonderful Halloween themed items for yourself. If you click on the link, this will take you to the page about that product and you can also watch a video of it in action.
CRAZY CLOWN FOUNTAIN
MAD MONSTER BARRAGE
DEVILS DEN BARRAGE
GOBLINS GOLD BARRAGE
HOWLING WOLVES BARRAGE
SCREAMING SPIDERS BARRAGE
THUNDEROUS FINALE BARRAGE
SHRILL WITCH BARRAGE
So, if you are having a Halloween Spooktacular and want to enjoy some fireworks, come along to see us just outside Sheffield (Junction 36 M1) or place your order online and we will aim to deliver in 3-5 working days.