OPENING TIMES/DELIVERY TIMES
As Christmas fast approaches, New Year celebrations loom large in the mind numerous customers already have their orders in place to avoid disappointment.
In order to address a great many issues, here is some of the information you will need:
1. Orders for the Scottish Highlands and Devon/Cornwall/all of Wales MUST be received by 27th December as we cannot take orders for these areas after the cut off time of mid-day
2. Orders for the remainder of the country MUST be received by lunchtime on 28th December 2018
3. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO FURTHER ORDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER LUNCHTIME ON 28TH DECEMBER
4. All orders will be delivered by 31st December 2018 – weather permitting
5. Please be aware that this time of the year there is little chance of re-delivery so please ensure that someone is available at the property at all times in order to avoid disappointment
6. We deal directly with a specialist courier and whilst the pricing is kept to a minimum, we cannot offer a reduction in the delivery cost or the ‘free gifts’ for collection
7. There is NO next day delivery available at this time of the year
CHRISTMAS OPENING TIMES
TUESDAY 18TH DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
WEDNESDAY 19TH DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
THURSDAY 20TH DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
FRIDAY 21ST DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
SATURDAY 22ND DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
SUNDAY 23RD DEC – 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
MONDAY 24TH DEC – CHRISTMAS EVE – 8.30AM TO 3.00PM (EARLY CLOSING)
TUESDAY 25TH DEC – CHRISTMAS DAY – CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 26TH DEC – BOXING DAY – CLOSED
THURSDAY 27TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
FRIDAY 28TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
SATURDAY 29TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
SUNDAY 30TH DEC – 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
MONDAY 31ST DEC – NEW YEARS EVE – 8.00AM – 6.00PM
TUESDAY 1ST JAN – NEW YEARS DAY – CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 2ND JAN – 10.00AM TO 3.00PM
Yes, we’ve done it again. Sorted Magazine which boast 100,00 readers across 21 countries globally, has chosen once again to feature Epic Fireworks.
Launched in Belfast in 2007 by motivational speaker and British entrepreneur Steve Legg, Sorted was recently voted as the world’s most wholesome men’s magazine. The associated charity, “Breakout Trust” ensure that sixty-two of the UK’s prisons receive free copies on a regular basis along with HM forces across the world and regularly delivery free copies into Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Centres throughout the UK.
The magazine for the non-subscribers among you claims their success is all down to their no-nonsense regular features looking into faith, finance, fitness, passion and purity, motoring, movies, football and other sports, popular literature, movie news, addictions, accountability, mentoring and encouraging each other. They also have a Gadgets expert and a motoring correspondent as well as a ’60 Second Life Coach’ and a ‘Sex Doc’.
With Bear Grylls as a fan and featuring Epic Fireworks for the last few years, we expect the readership to keep going from strength to strength and wish them all the best.
GO COMPARE – ASDA Vs EPIC FIREWORKS MEGA PARTY PACK
Here we go …. the battle of the firework suppliers.
This is another new addition to the extensive Epic Fireworks range which is suitable for most people and will not break the bank either.
The Mega Party Pack was previously part of the Asda Bonfire Night range and cost a not inconsiderable £15.00. Of course, being your favourite firework supplier, we have dropped the price to just £7.44.
The Mega Party Pack contains 18 pieces.
7 ROMAN CANDLES
They all have an 8m safety distance and are in the mid-range from a noise point of view so perhaps not suitable for young children and those of a sensitive nature.